10.17.2008

15 more days...

...until my birthday! Yep. I bet you thought I was referring to the wedding. Life around the ranch has been really crazy. God has been blessing us though this whole process, while at the same time we find ourselves often stressed out with the knowledge of what we still need to do before the wedding.
How have we been blessed? Well the main thing is we got a great bed for a great price. FREE!! I bet you can't beat that advertised price Sit and Sleep! So now we just need some sheets to make the whole thing look great.
Speaking of great the apartment is doing well. It's coming along. Katie and I have been very busy so we don't get much time to arrange things the way we want them. It's kinda a big mess over here at the moment. Well, that's OK because I bet that will give us something to do when we are married.
We will give you a full update when we can about the goings ons of Thee Katie and Thee Ryan when we are together and can give you a more exciting read.

Ryan&Katie

No comments: